About Chad Elsey
Chad Elsey has significant experience litigating family law matters, including both property division and suits affecting parent child relationship. He has represented clients in cases dividing a total of over $100 million in assets. Chad regularly handles complex property division matters involving businesses, business valuation, separate property and forensic tracing. No matter how simple or complex, Chad has the experience, reputation and legal pedigree to attack cases head on.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- Best of Denton County Magazine – Best Divorce lawyer – 2015
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2011, 2013-2018
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 in the Nation – 2012-2014
- Denton County Bar Association Member
- Founding Member of Sports Law Society – University of Tulsa Law School
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section Member
- Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce Member
Contact Chad Elsey